Did you know, that washing your hands (which includes use of hand sanitizers) is #3 on the WHO (World Health Organization) Public Service Announcement to Help Stop COVID-19;
- STAY home as much as you can
- KEEP a safe distance
- WASH hands often
- COVER your cough
Become your own formulator with a few simple ingredients;
- 91% isoprophyl alcohol
- Aloe vera gel
- Essential oil (optional)
- A small mixing bowl
- A spoon
- A funnel
- An empty pump bottle or toiletry container
Few simple steps:
- Stir two parts alcohol with one part aloe vera gel in a small bowl until blended.
- Add about 10 drops of your favorite essential oil.
- Pour your homemade hand sanitizer into a labeled container.